- must be between one and five minutes in length (no short videos)
- must show us how to do something
- speaker is engaging and informative
- video is easy to follow and clear
- video may be edited to fit timeframe (don't bore the judges with repetitive actions)
- (optional) can include royalty-free music, titles, graphics, transitions
Annalise from Orchard took second this week. The judges liked her very clear video that detailed the steps on how to make a light saber.
The judges enjoyed watching all the videos. This week's digital challenge is see who can take the best selfie.