That have some updates in version 1.1 that are notable:
What's New in Version 1.1
Seesaw 1.1 is a major new release that addresses the top feedback from our initial launch. This release includes:
- "Add Only" login mode that lets students add items but not view student journals.
- Individual student sign in mode (designed for 1:1 environments) that let's students sign in once and only have access to their journal.
- Note item type: Now you can add text to Seesaw journals directly.
- Item editing: Teachers can edit items after they have been submitted.
- Share individual item: Teachers can now share individual items to Twitter/Facebook/email or get a code to embed in a blog.
- 15 additional student profile icons.
- Improvements to the new class creation process & many other bug fixes.