But what if you just can't remember a password for a website or something on your computer like Apple Mail. Well, there's a way to figure them out but you'll need to know the Admin password for your computer. Your TRT can help you figure that out. Here are the steps:
1. Open your Utilities folder (it's in your Applications folder on the bottom).
2. Double-click on Keychain Access and you should see all of the places on your computer that have a password, including your Mail and websites.
3. Go to the search bar in the upper right-hand corner of Keychain Access and type in a word to help you narrow down your list of choices. For example, to find your Apple Mail password type in 'mail.wenatcheeschools' and it should narrow things down to 2 or 3 options.
4. Double-click on the one that you want to get the password for and another box will open up.
5. Look for the little 'Show Password' box on the bottom left and put a check in it. The computer will then ask for you Admin password and also ask if you always want to allow access or just this one time. Just allow this one time, for safety's sake.
6. Type in your Admin password and your password will be displayed.