Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Yesterday I had a predicament wherein I had a bunch of pictures that for some reason were all upside down. I needed them right-side up. So after a little Google search I found a neat solution using the Finder and a folder action. I had all of my photos in one folder and followed these directions:
- Create a new folder on the Desktop
- Right-click (control-click) on it you can choose 'Services' and then 'Folder Actions Setup'
- Then a little box will pop up with some options (see image below)
- Choose your option, press 'Attach', and make sure to check the little box that says 'Enable Folder Actions'.
- Now drop your images into the newly created (and scripted) folder and the Finder will perform the action you requested, lickety-split